[kwlug-disc] KWLUG and Voip

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 11 11:53:27 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 11:40:56AM -0500, Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:
> I would be pleased to help - but I'd like to clarify; my thoughts are to
> take this public and drive it out to the community. I'd like to see
> 50-100 small businesses attend.

My feeling is that we should make this as big as we can support, and
potentially run sessions several times (which might develop into the
KW-VoIP group that was suggested).

St John's Kitchen (SJK) can seat 100+ people. No other space at The
Working Centre can do this. If you want something bigger then you are
right: we would have to find a bigger space and potentially get
together the funds to pay for it.

- Paul