[kwlug-disc] UBB Discussion, look at Cogeco

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Sun Feb 6 20:03:22 EST 2011

This sounds like something that might be better done at a weekly project
meeting... perhaps people meet at kwartzlab and try to solve one problem
per week.

I'm not (yet?) a kwartzlab member, but this would seem to keep momentum
going for a wireless mesh project.  Keeping it going as a group.

- Chris