[kwlug-disc] UBB Discussion, look at Cogeco

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:47:40 EST 2011

If you would like to see what could be done in wireless you should check out radiomobile. It lets you check for line of sight and determine antenna heights etc, it uses topological data from strm, and several other sources to see if there are hills etc in the way. It is pretty neat, and I've found it to be pretty reliable.

Joseph Wennechuk