[kwlug-disc] spam and suspected malware page (was no subject)

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sat Feb 5 19:26:31 EST 2011

Suspecting Malware, I did not click on the link.

The link is to a Blogspot page. (The text matches the actual link.)
Blogspot is a Google product (Blogger.com)
And they do have a Malware policy:*

Malware and viruses:* Do not create blogs that transmit viruses, cause
pop-ups, attempt to install software without the reader's consent, or
otherwise impact readers with malicious code. This is strictly forbidden
on Blogger.

But this will not stop anyone from actually creating a blog that has
malware on it.
Makes me wonder if Google has bots that scan user created blogs for malware.

JohnJ

On 2011-02-05 18:57, Raul Suarez wrote:

> and don't click on the link!!!
>

> it is a malware page (My Opera browser flagged it)
>

> Raul Suarez
>
> Technology consultant
> Software, Hardware and Practices
> Twitter: rarsamx
> http://rarsa.blogspot.com/
> An eclectic collection of random thoughts

-----
No virus found in this message.