[kwlug-disc] UBB - Teksavvy going forward

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 18:45:23 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Insurance Squared Inc.
<gcooke at insurancesquared.com> wrote:
> """Your rates won't change until May 1st, if at all. We're just waiting on next
> week's hearing before sending out any more mass emails;)"""

This is what I figured. I'm sitting and waiting now to see what the
higher-ups do about this -- my finger is poised over the
move-to-another-ISP button. Though I may move just to remove
myself as a source of revenue to Bell, unfortunately for Teksavvy.