[kwlug-disc] UBB - Teksavvy going forward

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Sat Feb 5 16:21:10 EST 2011

Here's my email to teksavvy, and their response:

I'd signed up for the UBB overcharge on my account. Now that this seems to be delayed for a minimum 60days and perhaps permanently, what will by account look like going forward? Is teksavvy going to start billing me the UBB stuff that I'd signed up for?  Or will I continue to recieve the current rates that I have now?

Hey Glenn,

Your rates won't change until May 1st, if at all. We're just waiting on next week's hearing before sending out any more mass emails;)

Thanks
Kari