[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavvy

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:30:12 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 6:21 PM,  <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
> If UBB is bad, because of limited downloading, the question of downloading
> what must come up. Which will lead into C32, probably.

I know it makes it sound like I enjoy wearing tinfoil hats :-P, but I don't
think that UBB is about downloading or bandwidth *at all*. I think it's
about Bell wanting to make ExpressVu more attractive than NetFlix,
to put it in a nutshell.

That said, I still think it's a useful exercise to talk about downloading
and how much one can/should/would/aught to/might occasionally use.