[kwlug-disc] Im looking for a 100 meg connection

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:16:17 EST 2011

2011/12/8 Cedric Puddy <cedric at thinkers.org>:
> If you are serious about better bandwidth above all else,
> then consider moving out of town -- move into a
> house/apartment that's got Wightman Telecom Fibre
> (I have a business client in Mount Forest that is paying
> $125/month for Fibre, delivering 20 Mbps down and
> 5 Mbps up, at ~ 3-5 ms latency to other backbone sites.)

AHHHHH! <drooool>
I forgot about Wightman Telecom! It's hilarious that they service
mostly suburbs and "rural" areas outside of the cities. I'm really
jealous now, I'll have to see if I can convince my friends to move out
to Mount Forest... :^)

They seem to be the only reasonable ISP in southern Ontario... Even
most Torontonians can't get internet that fast/low-latency.