[kwlug-disc] Im looking for a 100 meg connection

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Thu Dec 8 16:15:29 EST 2011

Hi Kyle,

Sounds like you have done some homework on the Roger's 50+2 option.  I
had a salesdude at the door a couple months back trying to sell me that.
After a few questions, his eyes glazed over and he promised to have
technical support contact me with answers - but, in typical Rogers
fashion, he/they failed to deliver.

I was curious about throttling/cap rules on this kind of pipe.  Any info
on that?  Also, are these numbers juiced with the "SpeedBoost" aka
LatencyKiller and otherwise pretty plain?

Thanks,
Lori