[kwlug-disc] Dec 5 PFSense Overview and Demo

Colin K colin at void11.com
Tue Dec 6 10:26:10 EST 2011

The no luck face from youtube is apparently because youtube is still as of
this morning rendering the video so I've used ffmpeg to convert it to Webm
so it shouldn't require any conversion at this point so I'll start another
upload shortly with a new link.

Youtube gives you a link before the video finishes uploading where it will
end up on youtube.