[kwlug-disc] Dec 5 PFSense Overview and Demo

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Dec 6 09:40:44 EST 2011

All I see is a black background with a "wry" face :-/

Could be my computer, though.  I'm used to seeing a message like "You
need Flash to see this", but there's no error message at all.

--Bob

Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>           http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&   Business Automation   ---   Consulting