[kwlug-disc] CarrierIQ

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Dec 4 17:37:18 EST 2011

There was a podcast about CarrierIQ on Marketplace Tech Report with
security researcher Chris Soghoian on Friday:
http://www.marketplace.org/topics/tech/carrier-iq-spying-you

Caution: Javascrippled and Flash infested, but the audio file seems to
be at
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/download.publicradio.org/podcast/marketplace/tech_report/2011/12/02/marketplace_tech_report20111202_64.mp3

--Bob.

Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>          http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&  Business Automation   ---   Consulting