[kwlug-disc] Freedom Box?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Aug 20 17:18:31 EDT 2011

Colin K wrote, On 08/20/2011 11:35 AM:
.
> All of this would only be possible if we could find a way to track
> collaboratively / anonymously redundant traffic that is generally only meant
> for tracking you and wont break everything on your internet if its blocked.

Blacklists. FOSS maintained.

Evolutions of bluetack, I expect.

Googling bluetack, the search page shows: Bluetack provides freeware
security software including the Blocklist Manager, Hosts File Manager
and Protowall, free Firewall IP address block lists, ...

- sadly, that clarity is lost when you click on the link. It goes to
BISS and becomes obfuscated.