[kwlug-disc] Freedom Box?

Colin K colin at void11.com
Fri Aug 19 17:23:13 EDT 2011

So basically, freedombox is not going to be a social network, its basically
going to be an amped up TOR node sort of idea but Much more high tech?  Or
even a opensource content filtering/data security box/ultrafirewall?  The
lines aren't very defined from what I've seen.  The talks on the site make
it seem as though they don't even really know what it is.