[kwlug-disc] Firkin vs. Zeke's

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Wed Aug 17 18:20:55 EDT 2011

I can sympathize with option (a)! :-)  The Firkin doesn't change much in
that area.

But if we're going to pay Zeke prices, the food might as well be good.
And I was impressed with the Firkin.

I don't mind changing it up every few months, though.  I'd still vote for
Zekes once in a while.  And new food adventures are usually fun.

- Chris