[kwlug-disc] Google purchases Motorola (Mobile)?

Colin K colin at void11.com
Wed Aug 17 18:11:57 EDT 2011

[Quote]In any case, RIM will need to step up work on its software shim for
Android apps on QNX.
Now not to steer the thread here but isn't this basically like VM'ing a VM
architecture?

Its like a hall of mirrors....

Goes off on a tangent to see how many virtual hosts I can stick into a hall
of Virtual machines... a [Bold]VM with in a VM within  a vm with in a ...
why cant we just agree on a standard..... ;)