[kwlug-disc] Cat 5e cable request...

Michael Savage msavage at golden.net
Sat Aug 6 09:06:13 EDT 2011

My compadre is asking where and when we can pick up the cable. I am
planning on attending this week's LUG meeting.
(I will see if I can get my friend to it as well.)

Cedric & Kiwi, when would be a good time? and where?

After the meeting, Monday, Cedric, can we talk about the issues you
raised? I will need to get my team together first. This is part of a
larger plan.

Mike