[kwlug-disc] Bill C-32 and my visit to Peter Braids office

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 15:04:55 EDT 2011


----- Original Message -----

From: Darcy Casselman <dscassel at gmail.com>
>the reason is he's following orders:

> http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/inside-politics-blog/2011/04/all-candidate-no-shows-stop-me-if-youve-heard-this-one-before.html


Orders or advice. In either case it is the same to me.

I Interpret "refer to meet with voters one on one though instead of debating their opponents in crowds of committed supporters of the different parties." as "I don't want to talk to people that think different than me".

And that is a problem. As I've said before, Even with a majority with a 40% of the vote, they will need to listen and consider the other 60%

To bring the point home: Even with an extreme 90% majority of votes, they would still need to consider that other 10%. 

Raul Suarez


Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
_________________
Twitter: rarsamx
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/ 
An eclectic collection of random thoughts




More information about the kwlug-disc mailing list