[kwlug-disc] Natty Release & Linux / WinXP coexist

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:19:53 EDT 2011

What type or ram do you have in the old machine, and how many slots..? And can any of the slots take DDR, because some older machines have slots for both SD, and DDR. DDR is way cheaper to upgrade, but there is a lot of old SD around but you're not likely to find 512 sticks for what it would cost for a gig of DDR.

Joseph Wennechuk