[kwlug-disc] Cell Tower Sites Site

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Sun Sep 26 14:50:59 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 12:27:12PM -0400, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> (PS. I wish people wouldn't reply to a message to start a new thread.
> Really messes up mail clients that properly follow threading information
> in message headers instead of just sorting by subject line...)

If your editor supports editing of email headers before sending,
you can start a new thread even while replying.... best of both worlds! :-)

For example, in mutt, when you finish your message, press 's' to edit
the subject line, then press 'E' (capital) to edit the entire message,
and delete the In-Reply-To: header.

- Chris