[kwlug-disc] OT: [About KWLUG] Invitation: Cooking for Geeks / Waterloo / Wednesday / 6pm

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 18 19:41:47 EDT 2010

Richard and I could not decide whether this webform submission was too
spammy for the list or not. It's definitely borderline, in my opinion,
and I could have easily gone the other way.

I guess I am forwarding it because it is the kind of item I might
include at the bottom of a kwlug-announce post on request -- a local
event intended for our demographic. But maybe that is a lousy
criterion.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from paul at cookingforgeeks.com -----