[kwlug-disc] New geek in the area

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 9 15:28:06 EDT 2010

I use Skype's application on a laptop or my cell phone, both over WiFi, usually
at my house.

I initiate the calls. I haven't looked into receiving calls. If someone wants to
talk to me (this is rare!) they send me an IM or they call me and then I call
right back.
Fernando Duran
http://www.fduran.com