[kwlug-disc] mythtv

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 21:57:24 EDT 2010

I know you can do some IPTV with Myth.  If you're talking about hulu
and netflix streaming, then we're a little SOL in Canada.  Myth 0.23
does include a rather well made video streaming package that is
customizable.  You can get CBC.ca, etc.  mythnetflix?   I can't
remember the package and apparently my google-fu is not strong at the
moment.

Once I upgrade (hopefully this weekend), we'll see how well it works.
It's nice, now that I have a Bluetooth keyboard, I use the Mythbox for
general computer use.  On a 46" LCD too!  Heheheh.