[kwlug-disc] mythtv

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 18:47:32 EDT 2010

MythTv allows you recording from the same input that would normally go to the TV.

This is, unless you have an antenna an only want to record the over the air programming, you still need cable to provide the programs.

For Internet TV there is (was?) Miro.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices