[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2010-10-29 09:08

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sat Oct 30 22:41:02 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 09:08:56AM -0400, webhost at kwlug.org wrote:
>
>> 1. Bandwidth Statistics and Traffic Control
>> Published Presentation Topic by jeff.welling
>> [ http://kwlug.org/node/780 ]
>
> Now I am confused. Is this an offer or a request?

Right. On the one hand, "Author is volunteer presenter" is un-checked,
which suggests that the author would rather not present.  On the other
hand the description appears to have been written by someone who
understands the problem and a solution set.  Shy?  Modest?  Huge ego
that demands an engraved invitation to present?  Hey, we've had 'em
all.  Hell we've seen members transition between those states in a
single meeting.  ;-)

Jeff, you should do this talk if there is sufficient interest from the group.