[kwlug-disc] Good android phones [was: MS Phone]

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Oct 14 01:38:52 EDT 2010

It seems that Android is going to be a hot topic in this list for some
years to come. e.g. This is the second thread in two months discussing
which Android phone to get, pros / cons, and so on and so forth.

Don't get me wrong, I'm avidly soaking this all up, but my first
thought on the initial message was - Wasn't this asked and extensively
answered just a short time ago?

Would it make any sense to create a tab on the web site 'Local Android
experiences' or something, and collect he information there. Wiki-like?

Repeat questions, and I expect 'which phone' (this area / local
vendors) will happen a lot as things rapidly evolve in the next little
while, could then be pointed to the web page for initial information.

Just a thought.

Khalid Baheyeldin wrote, On 10/13/2010 10:55 PM:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10-10-13 12:42 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
>>
>>> If you are looking for a phone with a physical keyboard, then don't get
>>> the Motorola Milestone (a.k.a. Droid in CDMA networks), which I own.
>>> The reason is that the keyboard is almost unusable. It works fine as a
>>> touch phone, and is feature rich otherwise.
>>>
>> Could you use a Bluetooth keyboard with this phone?
>>

> I have not tried any bluetooth devices with that phone, simply because I
> have
> no peripherals that are bluetooth. But I see
.
.
.