[kwlug-disc] Announcement: (Alternate) Meeting Space for kwlug secured - King & William

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Oct 5 22:29:56 EDT 2010

  On 10-10-05 04:26 AM, unsolicited wrote:
> Paul Nijjar wrote, On 10/05/2010 12:25 AM:
>> I am fine with moving or staying, but I think we should not move any
>> time before the December meeting. If we move in January then we will
>> have spent one year at SJK.
>
> With respect, I suggest we leave well enough alone until a sufficient
> number of non-regular list posters feel sufficiently inclined to ask
> that it be discussed collectively at a meeting. The feelings of the
> regular list posters are well known, and they are well able, and have
> shown so, to speak up if they have concerns. My read of their
> consensus is to let sleeping dogs lie. I have confidence that should
> others feel strongly, they will readily and cooperatively go with the
> flow.

We'll never find out how it compares to SJK unless we actually go there
and try it.  I think the secret and shadowy KWLUG junta should just make
the decision to hold the January meeting at First United.  Then we can
discuss it to death on the mailing list, and maybe even at the February
meeting.

--Bob.