[kwlug-disc] Announcement: (Alternate) Meeting Space for kwlug secured - King & William

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Oct 5 10:52:22 EDT 2010

Khalid Baheyeldin wrote, On 10/05/2010 10:12 AM:
> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:26 AM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
>
>>  In my defence, I did warn y'all of the noise issues when proposing
>>> SJK. But I agree that the background noise is a problem (and that
>>> there is no easy way to reduce it).
>>>
>> Paul, you need no defence. We needed a place, you found it for us, You were
>> then able to extend it beyond the initial 3 months. Thank you. Full stop -
>> thank you.
>>
>> Any port in a storm.
>

> Agreed.
>
> Paul did a marvelous job saving the group by finding a venue.
>
> How about we schedule one meeting for First United and see how it works out?
>
> Exact meeting left for discussion.

How about there be some discussion at a meeting whether there is any
interest in being anywhere other than SJK, first. I'll let you, or
whomever else feels passionate about the idea, run with getting the
discussion on the agenda, and running it. [Trying to avoid bias, here,
and not assume that if built they will come.]

Currently, I have no sense of the majority being interested in
(re)opening any debate.

> I assume we need to get the projector (Is it NetDirect or TWC that we use?)

There is a projector, and anything else we might need, already on site.