[kwlug-disc] SMS Gateway..

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 19 15:58:54 EST 2010

----- Original Message ----

Also according to the googles some carriers like Fido for example charge for the
mail-to-SMS service.

And this being a free feature I suspect it will be as reliable as a free email
account; it's OK (personal use etc) but for providing SMS alerts service to
clients (with contracts, SLAs etc) I don't know how robust emailing will be, my
prejudice is "not very", I'd like ot know if someone has more insight/experience
in this.

Fernando