[kwlug-disc] Cash becoming illegal?

jon jon at plexnet.com
Fri Nov 5 15:22:18 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 15:05 -0400, John Van Ostrand wrote:
> [...]

Visa and MasterCard have transaction fees along with a discount rate.
Visa has a variable discount rate in their Debit Card Product.
Depending on Merchant Category Code and Bank sponsor, there may also be
monthly statement fees.  This is usually negotiable.  American Express
only charges a discount rate - although this rate tends to be higher
that Visa and M/C.