[kwlug-disc] (Windows) savable pdf forms?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Nov 3 11:52:51 EDT 2010

Interesting, thanks. I've seen / been asked to use surveymonkey
before, but hadn't connected 'survey' with 'forms' until your note.

Not sure what I'm thinking is surveys - but I could be convinced.
Looking at it further. Doesn't feel like the right solution, or, at
least, not yet. You may have a good point / thought, though.