[kwlug-disc] (Windows) savable pdf forms?

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 11:32:26 EDT 2010

The main question when solving a problem is: Define the problem.

In this case you say that you need Fillable PDFs. that to me sounds more like a solution than a problem definition.

Depending on the ultimate goal. fillable PDFs may be the answer or may not.

For on-line forms you don't even need to have a database server. You could initially collect the answers in your email

http://www.chami.com/tips/internet/010597I.html

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices