[kwlug-disc] Quit Facebook Day..

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:38:27 EDT 2010

The problem is that life in a village where everyone knew everyone else was idyllic.  Such was, and even today in smaller communities is, not the case.  The only difference is that a bigger village will afford troublemakers more and better opportunities to hide.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.