[kwlug-disc] Quit Facebook Day..

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon May 31 16:54:52 EDT 2010

For privacy to (have) been an issue, there has to have been, be, or
there be a fear of, an abuse of the lack of privacy.

In the past, there has been no mechanism to disseminate private
details so far, so fast. Not so, today.

Intrusive marketing, theft of credit card details (?), many would
consider an abuse of the lack of privacy.

So, has there been an actual abuse of the lack of privacy?

Which is to say, is the fear of lack of privacy justified?