[kwlug-disc] Web on a mobile

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Mon May 24 16:02:04 EDT 2010

I am doing  more web based stuff from my mobile device, currently a Blackberry.   There has *got* to be something better.  I have investigated the Nokia N900, the HTC Magic Plus and the Sony-Ericsson X10.  Usage will include a combination of business, personal and possibly some games. Programming could be included.  I tend to push envelopes.  Any thoughts/additions?  I have a data plan.