[kwlug-disc] Can OSs demand too much?

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Fri May 14 17:18:53 EDT 2010

Hadn't thought of that; I'm using GNOME.  I can't see how that could make a difference.  That, of course, doesn't mean it can't.

I do believe I will try Lucid first, then maybe 8.something.  All my data is on a flash drive so I won't lose anything.

I just had a idea.  Since I have the install CD I'll try running from that.  Maybe something went wrong with the install.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.