[kwlug-disc] Can OSs demand too much?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri May 14 17:00:16 EDT 2010

I was on 9.04, upgraded to 9.10, and then upgraded to 10.04. Notice they
were all upgrades. All went fine despite being upgrades (minus known
bugginess in KDE on 9.04, and some known hardware issues on both 9.x that
were fixed in 10.04).

With 10.04 I noticed some speediness too.

All the above is KDE though, so YMMV.

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
http://2bits.com