[kwlug-disc] Can OSs demand too much?

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Fri May 14 16:24:49 EDT 2010

I'm not sure there is a bug or even bugs.  I believe it may simply be a case of trying to get too much out of too little.  Since 9.10 and 10.04 run on more modern up-to-date machines I am pretty well convinced that even Linux has evolved beyond old hardware.  If the results of command line testing and subsequent installing of older OSs turn out the way I believe they will, I will have my proof.  If not, who knows?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.