[kwlug-disc] More Secure FTP Server

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 15:50:56 EDT 2010

In that case pretty much any FTP server should meet your needs

At home I use http://www.pureftpd.org/project/pure-ftpd

The accounts are set in a way that you can only access your own folder.

Configuration is a breeze and uses almost no resources (I run it in a P2 400MHz)

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx