[kwlug-disc] "What Linux Distro Should I Use?"

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 13:18:20 EDT 2010

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> "Newbies" are difficult to problem to address...

Not really we were newbies at some point for somethings and are still newbies at some others.

Some people that are new to Linux may be experienced computer users. Some others may not.

I don't think that generalizations help in this case.

I actually did a presentation a couple years back and I remember the room was packed.

Here it is in case people want to reuse it.

http://tinyurl.com/27zozcv

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices