[kwlug-disc] On lowering new member hurdles & comment cards.

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 11:09:13 EDT 2010

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, Chris Frey <cdfrey at foursquare.net> wrote:
> I think the Q&A could end up being as fun as the Zeke's
> feast if we do it right.  Low pressure and social.

What if the Q&A comes at the end of the presentation. Making sure that the presentations end 10 minutes before 9:00.

And if the question will require more than a cursory answer, whoever has the answer can say "we can about talk after the meeting". Which will be right next.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx