[kwlug-disc] New user breakout sessions

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:09:26 EDT 2010

Hence the question submission.  Puts things in control of KWLUG.  Schedule what you want when you want and according to need/demand.  You can also send, by email, directions on where to find information on all sorts of things including the current topic of the day.

Not segregation, individualization - everyone gets up to the level they need at their own speed.

================It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.