[kwlug-disc] "What Linux Distro Should I Use?"

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:34:40 EDT 2010

I see what you mean.  In effect two meetings at the same time, one more basic.  However, nothing will be perfect.  Suppose in the "basic" group there is asked a non-basic question.

Also, we have to get people used to the RTFM principle and hope there is one that is relatively current. (One of my old problems).  Using my proposed method we give them some resources and hope they get the message.
================It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.