[kwlug-disc] web to print

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Wed Mar 31 12:40:13 EDT 2010

I need to secure some sensitive information coming in from a website,
probably by getting it to hardcopy as fast as I can.

If I have a webserver locally here, is there some sort of off the shelf
functionality that would let me take a web request and force it to a
local printer?  I've done email to fax before but that's not available
to me currently.  So I was thinking if I collected data over a web based
form and then forced that to a printer on submission of the form, that
would do it. It's the 'form to local printer' part that I'm not sure how
to address.