[kwlug-disc] Hosts....

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:08:20 EDT 2010

I am setting up an autoresponder called omnimailer. It is in php running on Windows 2003 Server standard edition, the version of IIS is 6.0. The PHP version running on the server is 4.3.6. Th site is in asp and html and written in frontpage. I need to upload my whole customer database to the site for marketing campaigns. Are there any security issues surrounding the customer data being comprimised by an attacker? Should I switch hostng companies? How would linux LAMP server handle frontpage extensions? What are the options for migrating this site to linux?

Joseph Wennechuk