[kwlug-disc] Hosting

Erik L erik_list at caneris.com
Sun Mar 21 10:13:16 EDT 2010

Khalid,

We use OpenVZ currently. Despite the prevalent opinion of this platform, ours isn't the typical OpenVZ deployment and our customers are quite happy with the performance. We might be looking at KVM in future as well.

I forgot to mention that we have a free 21 day trial of the VPS available to anyone, so you're welcome to try it out. It's the easiest way to experience it for yourself without relying on someone's biased opinion of it.

--
Erik
Caneris Inc.