[kwlug-disc] Hosting

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Tue Mar 16 21:38:54 EDT 2010

Thanks for the plug Rashkae. When it comes to hosting our target market is
people who want personal service and don't want to know how the web works.
We do tend to be more than the "don't call or email us, just read the FAQs"
type of provider.

Also Packetworks moved down the road last month.

For another option you might consider Cedric's company, CCJ Clearline. He
offers free service to KW LUG (for 8 years now.)