[kwlug-disc] Todo Lists and task management

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 15:17:47 EDT 2010

At work I use the Lotus notes to-do list.

Since I started using that, tasks don't fall through the cracks.

For personal reminders and tasks I use the Yahoo calendar and task list. I know, not open source but ubiquitous for me that don't carry a cellphone.

I know that many people are fond of flat files. Not me.

What's wrong with the plain old paper Agenda?

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/