[kwlug-disc] Todo Lists and task management

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Tue Mar 16 15:05:22 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:31:56PM -0400, Chris Irwin wrote:
> My requirements are pretty simple:
> - Priorities
> - Notes for each task
> - Simple data store I can parse with scripts (e.g. for display in
> conky, count tasks completed last week to guilt me into doing more
> this week)
>
> Things I would prefer, but are not critical:
> - Due dates
> - Completion dates
> - Dependancies
> - Task recurrence

Mostly I just use vim and a bunch of text files, or STATE files
in the directories that need them.

But if I need something beefier and online, I like Steve Kemp's TODO:

	http://todo.steve.org.uk/

It's open source, you can run it yourself, or you can just use his
demo site with your own account.

- Chris