[kwlug-disc] Using SSH to authenticate

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sat Mar 13 20:39:48 EST 2010

To avoid the laggard RelayHost, you could install an OpenVPN server on
HomeHost (or some machine on Home net with an internet facing interface)
and install a client on TargetHost.  Of course, you would need root
privileges on TargetHost to make this go and such a config may well push
through the complication ceiling and/or violate all kinds of unmentioned
security policy.